Scrambled Cottage cheese cooked with Indian spices & seasoned
- Paneer 250 gms
- Onions 2 small
- Tomatoes 2 medium sized
- Green chillies 2-3
- Bay leaf 1
- salt as per taste
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1/4 tsp
- Kasoori methi(dried fenugreek leaves) 1/2 tsp
- Oil 2 tsp
- Milk 1/2 cup
- butter a dash
- Green coriander leaves for garnishing
- Take 2 tsp of oil in a pan, add chopped onions and a bay leaf.Saute onions on medium flame. After onions turn light brown, add chopped tomatoes and mix well.
- Add green chillies, salt, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and paneer.Now add kasoori methi ,a dash of butter and 1/2 cup of boiled milk. Mix well and let it cook on high flame for few seconds but stirring very frequently.
- So as to avoid sticking of paneer to the bottom of a pan.Now lower the flame and let it cook for few minutes if needed add few spoons of water.
- Cook till oil separates out from the mixture. Garnish with coriander leaves