Stuffed Baby eggplant & cooked with Indian spices.
- 10 baby brinjal
- 10 tsp desiccated coconut
- 8 tsp roasted & crushed peanut powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala/Goda masala
- 2 tsp tamarind pulp
- 2 tsp jaggery water
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1 /2 tsp Mustard seeds
- oil for cooking
- water 1/2 cup for gravy
- prepare stuffed in a bowl add turmeric powder ,red chilli powder,desiccated coconut ,crushed peanut powder,salt & Goda masala or garam masala.
- wash & dry brinjal. cut into four leaving them attached only at the stem. stuffed brinjal with masala .Heat oil in a pan adding mustard seeds & cumin seeds.once it crackled keep stuffed brinjal in a pan .
- pour water & cover till it cooked & become soft.Now add tamarind and jaggery water. Add salt to taste(be careful as we add salt in stuffing too).Serve hot with rice or Chappati.